sábado, 30 de mayo de 2009

Letter

8 Peru Avenue
Olot
17800
Catalonia

20th May 2009

Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to you because I saw your advertisement looking for PE teacher in summer jobs and I am interested in it.
I am sixteen years old and I am hard-working and sociable, in my town I have a lot of friends and I usually go out with them. I love all the sports. During the year I practise football three times a week and we have a match every weekend.
I consider myself good at this job because I am a good communicator and organized. I like children. I have a young cousin and I always play football with him.
I would like to know how much money I will earn, if I will have free time and how long the job is going to be.
I would love to get this job and I think I can be the right person for it.
I am looking forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Arnau

No hay comentarios: